Wednesday, February 2, 2011


I am going to attempt another blog. This one will be about one of my passions - gardening and flowers. I will showcase the flowers and plants, inside and outside. The ones I love and even hate that I grow here in BeaverCenter, PA. Also ones that I would love to grow but have yet to acquire. I hope you will enjoy. The first plant is the geranium, which I have grown all my life, learned to love them from my Dad who grow them. He grew the bright red ones, even made one into a geranium tree. Myself I prefer the orange and salmon ones. But I do have a Martha Washington that is a deep burgandy and white. Always one the look out for a new interesting one. Well am not starting off too good, the photo of my geranium would not load, so you will have to settle on a sweet pea. LOL Wouldn't load either so here is one of my plants with a geranium, smile. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment